What's in it for me
- Venture through the forest, gliding on flying foxes and walking across suspended bridges at a relaxing and sociable pace.
- 6 flying foxes including the longest on mainland Australia: 360 metres!
- Experience firsthand the endangered ecological community while learning about the history of your surroundings from our passionate guides.
- Marvel at the glittering sky line of Sydney including the Harbour Bridge.
- See the world and yourself from a new birds-eye perspective in the forest canopy.
- Come alive and step out of your comfort zone!