We want everyone to have a TREE-rific time when they visit one of our parks.
BUT first we must first follow each State’s requirements, so please keep an eye on our website or Facebook page for all updates!
We would like to share with you the additional measures we’re taking to best ensure the well-being of all our adventurers.
Updated as of the 2:00pm, 27th August 2021.
GREATER SYDNEY RESIDENTS
Or! Are you a Greater Sydney resident who booked for one of our regional parks below and are now unable to travel?
- Coffs Harbour
- Central Coast
Due to the latest restrictions, we unfortunately are required to close our parks located within NSW, reopening regional on the 10th September 2021, and Greater Sydney on the 30th of September 2021.
We are offering free rescheduling or a voucher for your current booking, for all our adventurers, but there is no rush on providing us your new date - let's first stay safe and get through this together!
We thank you for your patience as we do our best to contact you, returning each call and every email as soon as we can! Don't worry! Your booking has automatically been placed on hold while we wait to hear from you on what option you'd like to take.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.